Job #: 38693
Title: Senior MuleSoft Engineer (Remote)
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a 12-month contract working east coast business hours. You will have the opportunity to assist the client in a migration from MuleSoft (On-Premise) to CloudHub. JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you a Senior MuleSoft Engineer with hands-on experience in building and implementing MuleSoft environments?
We have a newly created position for our growing, long-term healthcare client in Florida. This is a 12-month contract working remotely (east coast business hours). Our client is migrating from MuleSoft On-premise to CloudHub. You will play a vital role in this migration as well as provide operational systems support.
You must have experience in building and implementing all MuleSoft instance environments (CloudHub, On-Premise, and RTF). You will lead the design and development of MuleSoft solutions aligned with all facets of the business units utilizing robust computing architectures in a multitier environment. You will provide end-to-end support for the entire MuleSoft ecosystem.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership through the administration and management of the entire lifecycle for a MuleSoft environment
- Provides leadership with the deployment of production APIs through CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins or other similar tools
- Provide guidance on Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Functional and User Acceptance Testing and Production implementation support across all environments
- Provides technical leadership to other development team members that are using the API platform
- Setup Security models and policies for consumers and producers of API and catalog assets
- Anypoint Platform Administration, CI/CD support, and knowledge transfer for MuleSoft Integrations for training and mentoring other team members
- Create Technical Design Diagrams and Documentation that captures MuleSoft functional and nonfunctional details utilizing Integrations design templates; RAML definition for all interfaces
- Developed and Unit Tested MuleSoft Applications checked into code repository and deployed through CI/CD toolchain into development & test environments & relying on MUnit framework for validation of thus developed artifacts
- Establishing MUnit framework and associated quality assurance processes to support validations of MuleSoft assets developed during the project
- Maintain adherence to security, audit compliance, and error handling best practices the project`s entire life cycle.
- Actively participate in Agile sprint meetings (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review/product demo, and sprint retrospective)
- Implement Security Client ID/Secret, OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
- Conduct Design Walkthroughs, Code Reviews, and Technical Coaching as warranted
- Setup distributed as well as embedded API gateways with various load balancing topologies
- Maintain all security patching and runtime upgrades as needed
- Deploy API Definitions & Implementations, Policies, and Certificates in different environments
- Troubleshoot issues related to the API Platform in different environments
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to implement CI/CD processes to support secure, scalable, and maintainable releases in a highly regulated environment
- Document and publish artifacts
- Bachelor`s Degree; Information Technology or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, Technical Application Development, or similar experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Mule 3.x and 4.x
- Experience migrating MuleSoft On-Premise to CloudHub
- Experience in building and implementing all MuleSoft instance environments (CloudHub, On-Premise, and RTF).
- Experience with MuleSoft framework components: Designer, Exchange, Runtime (On-Prem/RTF)
- Experience with Splunk as a logging solution for MuleSoft
- Experience with REST services, Microservices, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of multitier architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Experience setting up load balancers, VPC, and VPN connections
- Experience with Bitbucket and Maven deployment plugin, ARM
- Experience with Nexus or Artifactory
- Possess excellent communication skills including the ability to influence others
- Prior experience in API performance testing (using JMeter or similar tools) is a plus
- Knowledge API Analytics for consumption through various channels including ELK and Kafka stack is a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: