Job #: 38727
Title: Senior Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Mentor, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This company is looking for a candidate that can quickly grow into managment from this role. There are many career paths that can be taken from this role. JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Senior Account Administrator is a focal point of all Customer facing contractual requirements for coordinating with departmental supervisors, Business Unit Managers and Staff to ensure timely profitable operations and value generation through the delivery of quality parts while meeting our contractual commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop information regularly for the timely response to customer proposal and quotation requests by coordinating with Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance.
- Provide telephone support to customers.
- Independently review for acceptance/rejection the customers contractual terms and conditions. Lead in Negotiations to finalize orders.
- Review new order terms of purchase to insure correlation with those quoted and/or negotiated.
- Maintain follow-up with manufacturing and other departments relative to delivery and communicate with customers as necessary. Submit and negotiate change actions with customers.
- Provide customer service support and response on problem areas of delivery, packaging, product conditions or other terms and conditions.
- Provide cost and pricing support to the Program and Project by analyzing proposals submitted for task orders/delivery orders, and contract modifications
- Monitors key performance indicators for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements, and other contractual requirements.
- Resolves delivery schedule problems and negotiates delivery schedule changes.
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, identifying risks and areas of concern on contract terms and conditions and providing contractual advice, guidance and support to business development staff.
- Conducts special projects / performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- A bachelors degree in Business Administration preferred
- Experience in customer service, contract administration preferred
- Strong computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to partner with and influence others and work well with various levels of associates
- Possess knowledge and skills for requirements analysis, contract management support, program management support, and mentoring support to facilitate effective work processes and recommending process improvements;
- Aerospace expereince preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: