Job #: 38857
Title: Project Manager, Water, Wastewater Master Planning
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Why work here:
- A longstanding client with high tenure.
- An established national firm and growing in the SE USA.
- Outstanding leadership team with experience to lead through any situation.
- Great atmosphere and culture best job youll ever love!
- Career development and career grwoth
- Outstanding compensation and benefits we wont lose the best candidate!
We are looking for a sharp Project Manager with experience in Water/Wastewater Master Planning and Hydraulic Modeling related projects. Responsibilities of this position include leading municipal water and wastewater studies, such as: integrated master plans, water distribution and sewer collection system hydraulic evaluations, water quality in distribution systems and asset management.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to project teams.
- Working with utilities to solve complex issues and develop capital improvement plans.
- Experience in client development, sales/marketing, proposal development.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Polished professional communication, both technical writing and verbal presentation skills
- 10 - 20+ years of experience leading municipal water and wastewater related projects
- Expertise with hydraulic modeling software (InfoWater, InfoWorks ICM SE, InfoSewer, InfoSWMM, H2OSURGE, InfoAsset Planner)
- Knowledge of Bentley products (SewerGEMS, WaterGEMS, Hammer) a plus
- Experience with GIS applications in water and wastewater planning
- Must be a FL PE (or ability to obtain within 6 months.)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: