Job #: 38757
Title: Physical Therapy Assistant
Job Location: Grand Island, New York - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
ABOUT THE AREA: Grand Island is a town in Erie County, New York, United States. It is between Buffalo & Niagara Falls. This area is filled with culture including the arts, museums, shopping, restaurants, and recreational water leisure and many beautiful parks. This area is also well known for its many colleges and universities. JOB DESCRIPTION
PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT OPENING!
DIRECT HIRE, FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
LOCATION: GRAND ISLAND, NY (GRAND ISLAND IS LOCATED BETWEEN BUFFALO & NIAGARA FALLS)
Overview of PTA - SNF position:
Physical Therapy Assistant team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments as developed and recommended by a Registered Physical Therapist, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in planning, developing and carrying out treatment programs and procedures for residents.
- Writes observations of residents behavior and progress in Progress Notes.
- Maintains statistical records and other departmental reports as requested by Physical Therapist.
- Assist with in-service training programs upon request.
- Assist with keeping supplies in good order and daily sanitation of equipment.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and working as scheduled; responsible for own transportation.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system.
- Observes and practices confidentiality of resident information and privacy when performing job duties.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
- Performs assigned duties according to the service excellence standards and goals established for this position, and for all staff members of this facility.
Graduation from a physical therapy assistant approved program required.
New York State license to practice required.
Interest in physical therapy treatments for the geriatric and sub acute population utilizing a team approach.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: