Job #: 38634
Job Location: King City, California - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Enhance processes, controls, and accounting leadership at large agricultural company in Monterey County, California. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Direct AP and AR processes to ensure timely billing and sufficient cash flow for the companies.
- Maintain a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting.
- Optimize the companys accounting software system.
- Source alternative capital when needed, negotiating competitive rates.
- Continuously evaluate short and long-term strategic financial objectives and offers recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Oversee and direct the annual auditing process and report to shareholders.
- Satisfy all regulatory and tax compliance filings and reports, while working to minimize taxes.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of potential revenue generating business solutions.
- Liaison with Tax Accountants and External Auditors.
- Preserve, protect, and vigorously defend the companys assets, business, and interests.
- Manage technical staff with a focus on providing reliable service and support.
- Review, recommend and direct the appropriate capital information technology expenditures.
- Manage staff in the compliance of software for all users.
- Develop and implement with 3rd party tech vendor a cyber security and disaster recovery plan and procedures to ensure minimal interruption to business.
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting or 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient system and software experience (i.e. Excel, Word, Access, and Accounting software). Microsoft Navision experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret economic conditions and anticipate the impact on the organization.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with all levels within the company.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: