Job #: 38400
Title: Project Engineer - Greenhouse Systems
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Systems Project Engineer (Greenhouse)
Location: NE Iowa
Wage: Commensurate based on skill set and experience
Direct Hire Full Time
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a manufacture in the agriculture greenhouse industry seeking a Greenhouse Systems Project Engineer. The right fit candidate will possess a solid knowledge of complex greenhouse growing systems to include design of irrigation, fertigation and water storage systems. This position will partner closely with sales, installation team members and also determine budget estimations for growing systems of 1+ acre projects.
What you get to do:
- Designing and engineering greenhouse growing systems for large installations.
- Perform calculations to ensure proper component specification and integration for irrigation, fertigation and water storage.
- Write specifications to ensure applicable building/environmental codes are met.
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques.
What we need from you:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with greenhouse growing systems design
- Experience working with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc), AutoCad, Solidworks, Tekla or SketchUp software a plus.
- Proven successful experience with project scheduling and management of multiple projects
- Must have strong communication skills with an ability to effectively manage conflict
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude, willing and able to research and learn complex topics with minimal guidance
- Minimal travel 10%
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: