Job #: 38422
Title: Sales Support Manager
Job Location: Raleigh, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Health Insurance
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This firm is at the cutting edge of Video Collaboration and the new "Remote Expertise". Their software and systems allow organizations to push their expertise to the edge of enterprises and allow off-site workers and clients to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly via visual tools and assistance.
This is essentially a Sales Admin role for a rapidly growing firm. High-profile, fast-moving environment. Opportunity to work with internal management, overseas HQ and excellent customer base. JOB DESCRIPTION
Sales Support Manager
Our client is a leading global provider of Remote Collaboration Solutions for the medical and industrial organizations. They are seeking a Sales Support Manager for the the Southeast sales region.
This is a sales operation role, with a focus on ensuring sales workflow from inititation to close: creating and sending commercial offers/quotes, processing purchase orders, customer registration, CRM account maintenance,and setting up reports and dashboards.
- As part of the sales workflow, handle new customer accounts onboarding
- Responding to RFPs and working with the sales team to deliver to customers on time.
- Work with internal teams such as Finance, Legal, Operations, Logistics to ensure smooth sales process and attain operational and revenue goals.
- Handle all account developments and record into CRM (salesforce.com)
- Handle CRM reporting functions including CRM account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Troubleshooting protocols for all equipment and other vendors products.
Experience, Education and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience working with a technology firm or technology reseller in a sales support, account management or customer success role.
- High level of organization, and ability to work cross functionally with internal teams as well as enterprise customers
- Knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce highly desired
- Excellent in use of productivity tools: MS Office Suite, Adobe, SFDC.
- Knowledge of videoconferencing and collaboration technologies very helpful.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: