Job #: 36182
Title: Human Resource / Merchandiser (CS-8922)
Job Location: New Lexington, Ohio - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 401K w/company match + Dental + Health Insurance + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation (after 6 months) + Vision
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Human Resource / Merchandiser position - Ohio
$55,000 - $70,000 JOB DESCRIPTION
An established Ag Employer is searching for a Human Resource/Merchandiser. This role will report directly to ownership and be responsible for assisting with purchasing ingredients and accounts payable. QUALIFICATIONS
- General human resource duties
- Employee benefits management
- Safety compliance management
- Assist with accounts payables
- Procurement/Merchandising of the mill`s grain needs
- Aiding in ingredient purchasing
- Bachelors degree in human resources or business administration, or equivalent business experience and
- 3-5 years of experience in human resources activities.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Agricultural background preferred
- Grain merchandising experience plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: