Job #: 38112
Title: Fertilizer Ingredient Sales - MN (DC-9066)
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Full Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Life insurance as well as strong PTO program and 401(k) with great company match.
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Well-Established Ag Employer. Base Salary Plus Opportunity to Earn Same In Commissions. Excellent Benefits With This Employer. JOB DESCRIPTION
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
This employer is assisting an established Mineral Specialty organization seeking a Fertilizer Ingredient Sales individual to cover the domestic U.S. QUALIFICATIONS
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop/Call On/Maintain a portfolio of crop nutrition.
- Manage P&L for assigned area.
- Sell/Negotiate/Draft sales contracts to optimize market share, margins and volume.
- Work closely with logistics and operations personnel to ensure correct custom order processing, deliveries and payments.
- Assist in resolution of customer issues.
- Prospect for and identify new business partners and contacts.
- Brand and expand the specialty fertilizer business in assigned area.
- Remain knowledgeable of local/state/federal regulations, competitive products in same market space and additional factors influencing current specialty fertilizer market
- 4-year degree in Agronomy or Plant Science preferred
- Recent B2B Sales within the Crop Nutrition or Crop Protection sector
- Relationship-Builder with strong Sales Negotiation skills
- Knowledge/Understanding of Ag Supply Chain and Logistics beneficial
- Customer Service-focused
- Performance-Driven and Self-Motivated
- Self-Directed with Ability To Run Business as his/her own
- Excellent Communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to Travel 50-60%
- Currently Residing in or near Minneapolis, MN
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: