Job #: 35800
Title: Dynamics CRM Developer (Remote)
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading $2B healthcare company that is growing organically and through acquisitions. It is a newly created position allowing you to flex your Dynamics (D365) technical chops.
The Dynamics CRM team currently consists of 4 people including the manager. The company is on Dynamics v9 with expansion to the cloud. Dynamics Sales has been in place for 2+ years but the company is brand new to Dynamics Marketing. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are in need of a well-rounded D365 CRM Developer with Dynamics Sales and/or Marketing experience for our Florida based client. This is a newly created, direct-hire position with competitive benefits. We will also consider contract W2 resources.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
You will be working on a team responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, customer-facing solutions. These initiatives include Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Service systems.
This company is a growing business with 1,000+ locations in 48 states, employing over 14,000 people. The current environment is Dynamics 365 (D365) v9.
- Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics CRM solution including but not limited to Application, DB, Web Server, Active Directory, Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), ADFS, and single sign-on
- Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations
- Design Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements
- Support implementation of RESCO Mobile solutions for Dynamic CRM
- Lead the efforts to interface Dynamics CRM with internal enterprise systems
- Lead the development of functional and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts
- Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
- 5+ years experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows, and configuration) on Microsoft Dynamics including D365
- 2+ years experience architecting/designing large-scale Dynamics CRM (specifically SALES and MARKETING) projects. Must have worked with the two (2) most recent versions of Dynamic CRM
- Understanding the MS Dynamics CRM solution life cycle management
- Expertise in MS Dynamics CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations
- Functional and Technical expertise in Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development, and Application Integration capabilities
- Collaborative, team player, excellent communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: