Job #: 38582
Title: Plant Controller
Job Location: Shelbyville, Illinois - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 20% MIP
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is for a large Fortune 500 company that operates 24-7 and is just one of many plants located throughout the US. This person will be part of the plant leadership team and will also work closely with the corporate division. You could stay with this location or you could grow within the company. Lots of opportunities! JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a Fortune 500 industry leader and is seeking to hire a highly qualified and successful Plant Controller to lead the finance function for this site. The Plant Controller will be an active member of the plant leadership team and will be responsible for key financial processes including monthly close, P&L management, financial forecasts, and annual operating plans. Reporting to Financial Divisional Director, the Plant Controller will have three direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the finance process for the entire plant.
- Manage the plant financial team, supervise inventory control, and partner with plant management to achieve financial and operating objectives.
- Provide analytical support to promote continuous improvement for all activities and processes of the plant.
- Analyze month-end results: P&L and Balance Sheet, including variance analysis.
- Develop month-end results package for the Plant to present to Senior Management.
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis.
- Provide key decision support to plant management.
- Coordinate the plant annual budget process, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data, with a complete understanding of all risks and opportunities.
- Support all plant safety and operating initiatives.
- Monitor and work with plant management to validate savings.
- Provide analytical support for cross-functional projects, including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing.
- Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Finance, or a Business-Related field)
- CPA, Masters in Accounting, or MBA, preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment,
- 5-7 years of supervisory experience.
- Great communication skills to work with the local management team and corporate financial team
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: