Job #: 38619
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Medical device manufacturer is looking for a Financial Analyst to add to their growing Finance team. This role will be hands on to support the Board of Directors and Leadership in all aspects of accounting, analysis, and financial consultation to drive business needs forward. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage and compile monthly management reporting for corporate business review meetings.
- Enhance standard cost system, including establishing policies and consistency across all businesses.
- Inventory reporting, variance analysis and financial modelling.
- Establish product and customer profitability and variance analysis system.
- Month end process, including balance sheet reconciliations and margin analysis/reports.
- Provide financial management across the organization through effective operational analysis, management reporting, annual budgeting process, development of accounting policies and special projects.
- Maintain fixed assets and CIP records, including monthly depreciation
- Drive the annual budgeting process, working closely with managers to produce an effective plan.
- Improve the month end and reporting process by introducing innovative and effective ways of reporting through better use of reporting tools.
- Introduce weekly/monthly dashboard of KPIs.
- 3-5 years of experience minimum
- CMA or CPA with cost accounting background is preferred
- Prior experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to make changes and drive execution of new ideas
- Experience producing inventory reports, balance sheet reconciliations, and month end process
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: