Job #: 37179
Title: Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Non-for-profit organization in WNY with excellent reputation. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Schedule and coordinate services with clients
- Respond to client inquiries
- Explain company procedures and policies
- Assist with coordinating client events
- Respond to correspondence in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and independent judgement
- Ability to work proactively and positively with other team members
- Communicate effectively with clients in person, by telephone, mail or email
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with HIPPA guidelines
- Able and willing to perform other responsibilities as assigned
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Specialized training or college level course work in a related field is desirable
- 4+ years experience in a business-related field
- Significant experience in a professional high volume office with both the public and professionals is preferred
- Customer focused, able to demonstrate specific instances of outstanding service, including identifying and anticipating needs, delivering to expectations and follow through.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail; identifying and correcting errors in text or number sequences.
- Ability to work independently in completing assigned duties.
- Demonstrates commitment to producing work that is accurate the first time.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, coupled with excellent listening skills. Able to adjust communication style in order to effectively convince or persuade others at any level of the organization.
- Demonstrates initiative, perseverance and creativity in meeting stated objectives, able to effectively problem-solve around challenges to achieve objectives.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: