Job #: 37916
Title: SAP COPA Specialist - Remote
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
100% remote; Can live anywhere in the USA....
Take ownership in the process as opposed to just being a firefighter or hired gun... JOB DESCRIPTION
**COPA expert from discrete manufacturing....
**100% remote with occasional travel to project sites...
**American citizens or Green Cards only...
- Leads and supports sub-projects in controlling (CO) in accordance with the global template
- Acts as a proactive partner to the business with the view towards cross-module SAP processes
- Customizes and implements group strategic business application processes as documented in the global SAP template
- Creates and maintains documentation for the standard process landscape
- Enables all entities and employees to conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct
- Trains key users and support global 3rd-level issues within the SAP CO area
- Provides support and maintenance with focus on controlling (SAP CO) and finance (SAP FI)
- Provides business application solutions
- Manages business application projects for the area of responsibility
- Initializes, prepares, moderates, and supervises meetings and workshops in own area of responsibility
- Ensures operation of the relevant Application/Module etc.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to manage time effectively and remain organized
- Capacity to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to train key users
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, Customizing, and Rollouts (5-10 years)
- Project Management skills, especially in ERP Rollouts (5-10 years)
- International experience (Group/Regional function)
- Experience in one or more of the following general business applications (MS SharePoint, Salesforce, eCommerce) (preferred)
- University degree (IT or Business Administration) or similar experience
- SAP Consulting certificate (preferred)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: