Job #: 36168
Title: Production Manager
Job Location: Dublin, Georgia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10% bonus opportunity
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Dublin, GA
Wage: Commensurate (based on experience and skill set)
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dublin Georgia manufacturer is seeking to add a key member to their leadership production team to have overall responsibility for the production operations. The right fit candidate will be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, develop and maintain workforce to meet production requirements. We are seeking an experienced Production manager to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
What you get to do:
- Emphasizing Quality in every Task through zero defects attitude.
- Creating a safe and positive working environment.
- Works to educate and empower the workforce.
- Drives Root Cause and problem-solving process. Drive continuous improvement tools through the engagement of associates to eliminate waste. Must have the ability to drive process changes that will improve Safety, Quality, Productivity, Lean, 6-S to improve cost.
- Maintains production workforce to meet production requirements and maximize labor gain.
- Addresses equipment and labor needs by department to meet production goals.
- Works with production scheduling to coordinate production materials to meet schedules.
- Works with purchasing to coordinate materials to meet production schedules.
- Works with supervisor to see that Company policies are followed and enforced.
- Works with engineering on new product releases and product improvements.
- Recommends machine and equipment needs and purchases.
- Provides personnel/payroll with needed associate recordkeeping information.
- Ensures that all employees within each department receive all required orientation training and all required ongoing training.
- Ensures, through frequent inspections, that the work environment within each department is safe and that employees are working in a safe manner.
What we need from you:
- Five (5)+ years of management experience leading teams in a manufacturing setting managing multiple lines
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Lean / Six Sigma certification (preferred)
- Experience with production scheduling and resource procurement computer applications.
- Strong leadership, team building, and communication skills required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: