Job #: 37156
Title: Process Development Engineering Manager (Nutritionals)
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Leading Global Health and Nutrition Company is seeking a Process/Development Engineering Manager. The Process Development Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading a group of engineers and scientists in developing and commercializing an exciting array of new products. Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance available. JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a "Hands On" Engineering and Leadership role that will be responsible for projects involving new process/ product development from lab to pilot plant and full scale manufacturing as well as providing technical support to existing operations. Responsibilities include:
- On site technical resource to resolve internal or customer related issues as they arise.
- Supervise a group in executing design and continuous improvement for yields, quality, efficiencies and cost savings.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with site safety guidelines.
- Design and conduct technical experiments, analyze data and interpret results.
- Design and perform laboratory process studies for manufacturing products; test processes in small scale pilot operations and work with Operations to transfer products/processes into the manufacturing facilities.
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- 7+ years of process/ product development in the nutritional product, food ingredient or pharmaceutical industries or other cGMP regulated environments.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience in a pilot or full scale manufacturing facility as a process/ development engineer or process chemist.
- Previous experience with process development, scale up, commercialization and optimization of new processes.
- Able to develop new chemical processes and solve more complex technical issues .
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: