Job #: 35429
Title: Manufacturing Engineer-Automotive Parts
Job Location: Greenville, South Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Greenville, SC, Automotive Tier 1 & 2 Supplier Fast growing Auto parts industry. Close to downtown Greeville, Fast growing company JOB DESCRIPTION
My client is a leading independent manufacturer and distributor of replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket industry. They supply Engine Management and Temperature Control parts for motor vehicles both domestic and imported. The parts are sold throughout the U. S. and North America, Europe, and Asia by traditional warehouse distributors as well as major automotive retail stores.
The Greenville Operations Facility manufactures both traditional Gasoline and Natural Gas Fuel Injectors. Many component parts are manufactured on site using CNC turning centers and other close tolerance metal cutting and grinding equipment. These lines are vertically integrated with many component parts manufactured on site, injection molding operations, winding machines, assembly and fuel flow setting and testing equipment.
I am looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to provide support to the fuel injector manufacturing processes. The desired candidate will have strong electro-mechanical skills that will support the manufacturing processes associated with fuel injectors. Opportunities include working with high precision measurement and flow testing equipment, design of test and assembly rigs and developing systems to monitor the quality of manufacturing processes. Experience with turning centers, injection mold equipment, automotive parts, pneumatic applications, computer controlled devices and fluid applications are desired in this position.
- Develop and maintain documentation including SOPs, Control Plans, Preventative Maintenance, and other documentation in accordance with TS16949.
- Develop new product manufacturing and equipment specifications, processes, and hardware.
- Perform cost justifications for new products and projects.
- Work with technicians and other engineers through successful launch of new products.
- Provide technical leadership for fuel injector and coil products.
- Provide troubleshooting for quality issues.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience, Automotive Experience Required, Electro/Mechanical Parts a plus
- Prefer Experience with Engine Parts & Fuel Injectors
- Automotive parts experience preferred.
- Reverse Engineering experience a Plus
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- TS16949 experience preferred.
- MS Office, JD Edwards, and AutoCAD skills a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: