Job #: 38075
Title: A 100% remote M3 Solutions Architect
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
100% remote -- Great company with a great culture -- M3 JOB DESCRIPTION
M3 Solution Architect -- 100% remote! ***Open to Canadians who live in Canada as well as any other part of North America***
Reports To: IT Director
ABOUT THE JOB:
-Person will oversee a team of 2-3 people
-Lead a team and drive business solutions in M3 class suite
-Work collaboratively with Mfg. Supply Chain & Sales
-Collaborative (training, change management, testing as a service, working with Project Management Team, serve as liaison between businesses, project manager and his/hers own team)
-Has to configure system to get to required solution
-Experience with ERP systems such M3, SAP, and/or LN++++
-Would like someone with a background in business (Operations, logistics, warehouse) that transitioned to IT.
They need to know how a manufacturing company works.
-Have excellent communication skills
- q With a business focus, your key objective is to ensure the solution meets with the business requirements. Your key focus area is business improvements within Operations (Order to Cash & Procure to Pay processes including supply chain & manufacturing)
- q You work in close tandem with functional Business Analysts and Project Manager(s).
- q Crafting the right architecture and ERP configurations to solve the problem at hand is only part of the architects responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- q Manage team of business analysts that analyze needs, map out processes and provide solutions, which can give an answer to these business problems.
- q Working together with external consultants and partners on whom you can also rely for configuration, support and setup. Responsible for a good briefing and you guarantee a good communication between company and these partners.
- q Creation and management of career development plans of your team and the skills required for the execution of your objectives according to the roadmap and strategy set out by IT Director
- q Organize internal meetings, workshops and coach working groups, support key users and keep on taking up a coordinating management role after the implementation of key projects.
- q Success ratio of execution of key Business Improvement Projects using standard Infor OS and M3 Cloud suite functionality
- People Management and Skills development
- Service Level Oriented and Process oriented execution
- University or college degree
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated
- A fast learner, absorbing new skills and adapting to new contexts
- Extremely customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders)
- Able to create impact
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and go-to person with high emotional intelligence
- 3 to 5 years experience in an ERP environment. Experience with M3 Cloudsuite or equivalent ERP is an asset
- You have an excellent thematic approach. You show initiative, involve people on an enthusiastic manner and keep having objectives in view
- Strong analytical skills and action oriented
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: