Job #: 37457
Title: Tax Associate
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
What is in it for you:
- Our client offers an outstanding compensation package and excellent benefits.
- Work/life balance is taken seriously by our clients, and they have benefits designed to help their employees balance their work and their interests outside the office.
Our Dallas-based client is a mid-size, full-service CPA and Integrated Wealth Management firm that is looking for a dedicated Tax Associate with 1 3 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm to join their growing team.
What you will be doing:
- Working in a Wealth Management firm that offers Tax, Business Consulting, Financial Planning, Retirement Plans, Family Office, Accounting, and Tax Service, you will be responsible for preparing and organizing a broad spectrum of tax returns.
- Use your outstanding attention to detail throughout the tax preparation process and communicate (verbally and written) with staff and supervisors.
- Use your great understanding of how to resolve complex tax issues regarding the clients situations and transactions.
- Be a research Rockstar for complex tax issues and participate in tax planning.
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least 1 year of experience in public accounting.
- At least 1 year of experience in a tax-related role.
- Hands-on experience preparing for preparing returns for S corporation and or individuals and partnerships.
- Plus, not a must, 1040 & QuickBooks experience.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting Must be CPA Eligible
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: