Job #: 29906
Title: Vice President of Operations
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 20 % bonus and equity
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position reports directly to the president and has a ton of visibility with the corporate office. This persons next step will be to president of one of the 55 divisions in this organization. They offer a great salary, bonus and stock options. Growing company!! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage day to day production operations to maintain the overall plant schedule, in a safe working environment and within budgeted guidelines.
- Maintain world class OTD and quality performance to our customer base.
- Direct reports for each of the area support functions: i.e., Supply Chain, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Facilities,
- Administer all personnel policies within company guidelines and consistently with other departments.
- Recommend and provide training to bring in new employees as well as develop existing employees as necessary.
- Prepare operating and capital budgets in line with business needs and provide action plans to reduce overall costs.
- Provide feedback to budgeted goals both to upper management and the rest of the organization.Manage the capital plan with a focus on productivity projects to optimize the impact on such projects by getting them enacted as early as possible in the fiscal year.
- Work closely with Product Engineering on release to production for new products.
- Drive material productivity through the management of our supply chain; as well as management of our risk through LTAs with our supply base. Optimize working capital through supplier VMI programs, extended payment terms and reduced lead times.
- Manage workforce requirements, temporary labor, overtime and co-op programs to maximize the efficiency of the required labor.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Engineering required, Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
- Experieince with electronic manufacturing required, Aerospace experience is a plus
- 5+ years manufacturing experience leading a large team
- Must be hands on leader from a metric driven environment
- Experience in a high volume/low mix made to order manufacturing faciltiy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: