- Maintain existing windows and linux servers
- Check email queues and daemons
- Check backups, disk space, error codes, and log files
- Perform file/image restores from backups as needed
- Support on site staff with computer related issues
Should be familiar with:
- Windows server 2008r2
- IIS 7
- ColdFusion server
- SQL server 2008
- Windows event logs
- Some batch file experience
- Ubuntu Linux
- Apache web server
- General linux folder structure
- Bash shell
Should be able to operate menu driven windows applications, and have good communications skills.
How to Apply:
There's a Reason People Stay Here.
Pure and simple. Tindall Corporation is a family. We look out for each other. Under the hard hats, dust, and concrete is a big-hearted organization that wants the best for each member, both professionally and personally. When there's a need, we're there with help and support. We celebrate each other's wins. Mourn each other's losses. And have your back with whatever it takes to help you succeed.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.