Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Real Estate Agent - Pennsylvania
Job ID: 2021-12181
# of Openings: 100
Category: Sales Agent
Vylla Home Inc.
Vylla Home is redefining the homeownership experience for agents like you!
At Vylla Home, our mission is simple: to deliver an extraordinary homebuying or selling experience for each and every client! Join our team as a Real Estate Agent and be part of disrupting the real estate industry, all without skimping on the resources, training, tech and tools you need.
Vylla Home invests in you! We provide everything from free marketing and customer relationship management tools to 24/7 training, face-to-face broker support, qualified leads and referrals and much more.
Vyllas national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. As part of the Carrington and Vylla family of companies, we provide nearly every aspect of homeownership from real estate with Vylla Home to Title/Settlement and Escrow services, Mortgage lending, and more all under one roof!
We offer our agents:
- Up to 100% Broker Split keep your commission and set your own value! Unlimited opportunity to earn what you are worth.
- Reasonable flat rate referral fees. No hidden costs!
- Qualified leads, assets and referrals
- Free CRM and CMA tools, transaction management system, e-signatures and more
- Customized training, live demos and more available 24/7
- Customizable agent websites, marketing support, social media training and more
- Face-to-face broker support and coaching true mentorship
- Dedicated resources from Vylla and Carringtons family of companies (including lending, title and settlement services along with superior customer service from our headquarters in Aliso Viejo, California)
- Back office support including dedicated transaction coordinators and an agent services resource team
- Best of both worlds environment with local offices and support as well as the backing of a large, established and nationwide institution (Carrington and Vylla family of companies)
- Incentive program to earn cash if you help grow our team and bring new agents onboard
- Flexible schedules and control over your personal and professional growth as an agent
- A fun, positive culture where our community, or Vyllage as we call it, supports one another and gives back
What will make you successful at Vylla?
- An active license
- Drive and ambition to succeed as part of an innovative, fast-growing team
- Complete focus on the customer experience
- Strong communications skills and ability to build a network of engaged customers and prospects
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, strong work ethic
Vylla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Vylla will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.