NHN Global is a technology company that focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and entertainment.
NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a subsidiary of NHN in Korea.
- Vet, onboard, manage vendors to merchandise products for our new service.
- Analyze seasonal trends and previous sales performance to ensure appropriate stocking levels of inventory are maintained.
- Maintain and update product-related data such as pricing, product tag, promotion in the product management system.
- Review products regularly, take corrective actions on stocked-out and very low inventory items expedited purchase orders
- Manage customer-specific orders. Issue customer-specific purchase orders with vendors and/or transfers from distribution centers. Take quick action to support these critical customer needs.
- Manage purchase orders and communicate with vendors for any adjustment required.
- BA/BS in related field
- 2+ years of experience in merchandising or planning role
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, ability to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively as a team
- Demonstrated experience with vendor management / account management / merchandising
- Exceptional email and telephone communication skills necessary
- Experience working in LA Fashion District/ with distributor
- Understanding e-Commerce fashion market
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Analytics
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company-paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)
*NHN Global is an equal opportunity employer.
*Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-time