OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Medical Receptionist to join our OnPoint Urgent Care team at our Lone Tree location! Come join a great group of medical professionals as our network continues to grow!
OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner possible.
Our "Circle of Care" has one primary goal to ensure the health and wellness of members and their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from one unified physician group in their neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never been in better hands.
Responsible to greet patients, activate patient files, and move patients through a pre-determined protocol, on a walk-in basis, at an OnPoint Medical Group Urgent Care clinics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
The following statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and additional functions of the job at any time.
1. Responsible for greeting incoming patients in a friendly and professional manner and completing the check in procedures by following the established guidelines.
2. Responsible for all answering incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner and routing to the appropriate party.
3. Completes administrative duties that ensure the patients visit is smooth, billing can be processed in a timely manner, and front office remains clutter free and organized. This includes collecting co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance and collecting on balances.
4. Responsible for scanning all paperwork and balancing TOS (Time of Service) collections by the end of the business day.
5. Attend meetings and/or trainings as requested. In person and online training will be required.
6. Follows all OSHA, HIPAA standards, policies and procedures.
7. Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service standards.
8. Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility at OMG.
9. Ability to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
10. Ability to work in a group but complete assigned tasks individually.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
Strong computer skills required
Current CPR card
1-2 years of experience in a business office or clinical environment
EMR experience preferred
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Provide customer service in accordance to clinic mission
Demonstrate ability to be courteous and respectful when interacting with patients and family members
Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance to policy and procedure and HIPAA requirements
Enact proper chain of command for patient complaints
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, patients, and the general public
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
APTITUDES AND TEMPERAMENTS REQUIRED
Make decisions based more on fact than feeling
Exhibit behavior which emphasizes compassion, quality, loyalty and conscientiousness
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, their families and staff members
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
JOB ELEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Occasionally required to walk; stand; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO Employer.
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid life insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- AFLAC Plans
- FSA options
- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4% match that vests immediately
- Paid Time-Off earned
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.