OnPoint Family Medicine at Parker Square is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the team.
OnPoint Medical Group is a dynamic, high-growth healthcare services company providing quality Primary and Urgent Care options to the South Denver Metro area. Backed by private equity, the company is looking to continue its growth through both future acquisitions and organic growth. The companys senior management team is comprised of experienced and successfully proven healthcare executives working to build the premier, private healthcare option in both the Primary and Urgent Care fields in our market.
The OMG nurse practitioner / physician assistant will be responsible for both direct patient care and for other administrative duties as designated by the Medical Director and his/her designee and in accordance with the Colorado Medical Practice Act. The Medical Director will provide the overall direction for all OMG activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
The following statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and additional functions of the job at any time.
Category One: Primary Job Functions
1. Practice using sound medical judgment and adhere to all ethical considerations of the practice of medicine; know limitations and seek consult when advisable; keep abreast of current technologies and industry standards, regularly p
3. Monitor and mentor the other staff technicians to ensure continual performance improvements
4. Meet all clinical obligations of the Health Centers medical practice: CLIA medical supervision, drug outlet, co-signing, HIPAA, State and Federal regulations, etc.
5. Follow all internal policies and procedures; be accountable for completion of all operational tasks according to departmental guidelines to ensure appropriate clinical processing/documentation;
6. Continually advise administration of any issues that may impact the practice
7. Assist Health Center administration on an as requested basis regarding a multitude of dept. needs;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Graduation from an accredited program of physician assistant studies, certification through National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants Must possess a Medical License through the State of Colorado
Graduation from an accredited program of nurse practitioner studies and licensed through the State of Colorado
Board Certification for specialty
Strong computer skills required. EMR experience preferred
Basic Life Support card
Athenahealth practice management system
JOB ELEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Occasionally required to walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OnPoint Medical Group is and EEO Employer.
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid life insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- AFLAC Plans
- FSA options
- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4% match that vests immediately
- Paid Time-Off earned
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.