Primary Role - Digital Transformation Project Manager (PM): The Digital Transformation Project Manager is responsible for delivering successful outcomes for key business transformation projects via effective and pragmatic project management. The projects managed by this role will be significant in scale and business impact. This Position will allow translating local needs into business and technical requirements for digital solutions and capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the execution of the project's activities and resources in partnership with the division technical leads and business partners
- Lead project teams through scoping definition and ensure all execution efforts align to program goals.
- Lead the establishment of measurable and achievable critical success factors for Transformation
- Document Governance standards, Policies and Procedures for the IT Department
- Monitor and provide weekly status reports to executives. Recommend corrective actions if the project is not meeting scope, budget, and scheduled milestones
- Lead effort estimating and project costing to create a budget that reflects total project cost (including all resources and capital)
- Control planning and execution to ensure that cost, time, and quality goals are met and ensure accountability on all projects
- Manage against the approved budget and recommend course correction, as necessary.
- Create a Risk Management Plan for Transformation and document mitigation strategies for all identified risks
- Manage and Monitor all IT contracts (loan staff resources, software licenses and hardware licenses) and recommend remedial action if issues are identified
- Maintain a document repository for project documentation
- Develop and maintain the project plans, project charter, presentations, and SOW for critical projects
- Create documentation of project plans, lessons learned and progress to date
- Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings to ensure status clarity and clear expectations
- Facilitate the development of IT controls throughout the transformation project
- Promote Project Management Methodology throughout the organization (e.g. for EPR etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/MS in Computer Studies/Information Systems/Software Engineering Required.
- PMP Certification Required
- Big 4 Consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrated Skills and knowledge of Agile implementation, SDLC Methodologies, Requirements gathering, Software testing methodologies and GOLIVE plans Required
- Demonstrated experience of setting up and running a PMO office required
- 5 to 7 years of ERP (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Epicor etc.) implementation experience required
- Project and Program Management PMBOK Knowledge areas
- MS Project
- Work Plan/ Project Schedule maintenance and updates
- KPI Metrics and reporting
- Financial Management
- Project administration
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- SQL,BI Reporting tool and SharePoint Management would be a definite advantage
Essential Job Functions - Digital Transformation Project Manager (PM):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical abilities lifting, standing, bending, climbing, operation of equipment/machinery, number of pounds to lift/push/pull, etc. include length of time for physical activity when possible (i.e. stand for 4 hours)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.