Under the direction of the Assembly / Refurb Manager, the Assembly Tech performs various processes, using hand tools, to complete the assembly of products in accordance with company policies and procedures. This is a non-supervisory position.
- Perform general assembly per instructions or specifications
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job
- Evaluate product and perform quality inspection on assembled product
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
- Prepare finished product for shipping
- Follow all safety policies
Maintain Work Practices:
- Maintain work environment to 5S standards
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers and subordinates
- Be on time for your scheduled work day
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent required
- Basic assembly experience and general knowledge of tools required
- Prefer one month related experience or training preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Valid driver's license required for local travel
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift, climb a ladder, grasp small objects, and have visual acuity for operating the mechanical tools of the trade.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs