ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a Program Support Specialist to join our IMSolutions team to support our NOAA clients in Silver Spring, MD. The Program Support Specialist will provide direct support to our clients policy and audit division by assisting, tracking, and managing all assigned policy and audit responsibilities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to provide an array of administrative support duties such as request processing, facilitating process flows of documentation, and maintaining stores of information.
Policy and Audit Program Support
- Provide program and administrative support and assistance to the Program Manager
- Assist with the policy data call program, coordinate data calls with stakeholders, attend audit meetings, and develop memoranda and documents
- Distribute new and approved official documents/policies for the Department of Commerce (DOC) and Acquisitions and Grants Office (AGO) by coordinating with staff, webmaster, and organizational administration
- Draft and distribute quarterly policy newsletters and request and compile suggestions for quarterly reminders to AGO staff
- Prepare policy review/approval packages and coordinate them with the AGO front office staff
- Track policy changes for Acquisition Management Advisory Committee (AMAC) briefings, AGO policy newsletters, etc.
- Maintain the log of questions/responses from the policy mailbox
- Review existing policies to identify required updates and/or make minor revisions
- Submit new policies for posting to the AGO webpage
- Assist management with responding to Office of Inspector General (OIG) requests and conduct OIG referrals
- Research and analyze Government contracting records based on regulations, statute, policy, and procedures and coordinate written correspondence for Government review
- Draft reports to audits
- Assist management with reports requirements for a service contract
- Serve as back-up on data calls, audits, and referral programs
POSITION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Key Personality Attributes Required:
- Sense of ownership and pride in work product
- Loyalty & long work tenure with prior companies
- Sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by complete customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree plus four (4) years of experience, or a Bachelors degree with 24 credit hours in Business or Business-related field with 4 years of relevant experience or;
- Associates Degree with six (6) years of relevant experience or;
- Eight (8) years of relevant and recent experience supporting a federal government program, grants, or contracts.
- Desired experience supporting a government program, grants, or contracting office
IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.