*** $1,000 Sign-On Bonus ***
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits?
We're looking for Certified Medical Assistants like you to join our clinical teams in select areas of North Texas (Grapevine, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Denton, Bedford, Bartonville and more) with our Texas Health Physicians Group.
Where you'll work and what you'll do:
- Be a vital member of the care team assisting with clinical functions and working closely with the provider and other clinical team members
- Accurately perform preliminary physical tests including measuring blood pressure, recording weight, temperature, pulse and respiration and other measures as directed by established clinical protocols
- Opportunities in our clinics and physician offices in Bedford, Coppell, Denton, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Keller, Lewisville, Saginaw and more
- Be part of Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG), a part of Texas Health, that has more than 850 physicians and other medical professionals in over 250 locations and growing
Ready to be a part of our team? Find a CMA opportunity near you and complete an online application today @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.HUQB4.e_K
Hours / Schedule:
- Full Time / Hours will depend on the position and may vary between 7:00am to 6:00pm
- $14.80 per hour to $21.47 per hour (based on relevant experience)
What you'll need / What we require:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- 6 month of medical assistant experience is strongly preferred
- A current Medical Assistant Certification is required
- NCT, ACLS and/or BCLS is a plus but not required
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health CMA you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THPG a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- A 2020 "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Dallas Morning News (9th time)
- 2019 America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
Additional perks of being a THPG Certified Medical Assistant
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
- Positively impact patients' quality of life
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
- Enjoy opportunities for growth
If you're looking for a new opportunity to make a difference, look no further. You belong here. Apply online today!
Location: Grapevine, TX
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class