** $5,000 sign-on bonus for PRN, Part Time and Full Time positions **
We're looking for PRN, Part Time and Full Time CT Techs like you to join our amazing Texas Health Radiology teams across locations in North Texas.
Where you'll work:
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a facility near you with rural and city locations throughout the DFW Metroplex including Allen, Arlington, Azle, Cleburne, Dallas, Denton, Fort Worth, Plano and Stephenville
- You'll enjoy coming to work every day and working with people who become family. We cry together. We laugh together. We celebrate together. From sock day to snow cones and food drives to story hour, we love to serve our patients, each other and our communities.and have a lot of fun along the way.
About Texas Health:
- As one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S. we play a huge role in the communities we serve in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve and we get it done every day. Imagine the power of 23,000+ team members with a singular focus and determination. We're doing the stuff and staying on task in the rapidly-changing healthcare industry. Agreed, it's no small task, but it's definitely one we're up for.
At Texas Health, everyone plays a part and has an important role to fill. Come join us and be a part of a team you'll love
Explore our CT Tech opportunities and apply online today @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-6dhfR_e-K
Our requirements include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology (Associate Degree preferred)
- 1 Year of radiologic technology experience without ARRT-CT OR no experience with ARRT-CT
- ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists R and ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT (with no radiologic technology exp) OR ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT (with 1 year of radiologic technology experience)
- CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist either by the TDH or TMB
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care (maintained quarterly)
Position Responsibilities: Texas Health CT Techs are responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients by explaining procedures to patients, performing complex procedures, assisting radiologists, processing and manipulating images, demonstrating excellent customer service while assisting patients. Additional tasks on an as-needed basis.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful CT Tech will
- have the ability to perform venipuncture duties
- be able to effectively communicate with both staff and patients and have thorough knowledge of the meaning and use of medical terminology and abbreviations
- have basic computer skills
Why Texas Health As a Full Time Texas Health Imaging professional you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Apply Online Today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.