Purpose of the Position:
To coordinate the daily operations of road service work in order to meet company goals for customer satisfaction, revenue, and profitability.
1. Receive calls for breakdown service requests.
2. Schedule and dispatch field service technicians for breakdowns, PM's and internal work (includes tracking vans on GPS)
3. Keep internal and external customers informed of schedule changes and status of repairs in progress.
4. Monitor WIP for timely completion of work and volume of open work.
5. Open work orders for internal and external customer road service and verify that all information for customer and equipment is accurate.
6. Enter time for the road technicians and reconcile the time cards to GPS reports.
7. Track and acquire all paperwork required for closing work orders.
8. Knowledgeable of all service and dealer products in order to upsell and refer customers to other departments
9. Communicate AFA warranty time and claim process to customers and technicians
10. Match all paperwork to work orders.
? Minimum 2 years administrative coordination experience
? Preferred Associates or Bachelor's degree.
? High level of multitasking skills in a rapidly changing environment
? Handles difficult situations with tact and resourcefulness
? Professional phone etiquette and customer contact skills
? Must be accurate and efficient in data entry activities
? Makes good decisions consistently: strong prioritizing and judgment skills
? Excellent team skills and self-directed skills
? Skills to achieve results through the efforts of others
? Experience using Windows-based computer systems
? Some college
? Previous dispatch experience
? An understanding of service and maintenance operations
? Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)