JazzHR's software engineering team builds cutting-edge products designed to provide a better hiring experience for both applicants and hiring teams. We tackle big technical challenges for systems at scale every day.
Our team is built on mutual respect and trust. We emphatically embrace a culture of continued learning and growth, and are empowered to innovate, explore, and utilize our expertise to craft the right solutions for our customers.
Our team values kindness and curiosity, driven by the desire to try, reflect, and adapt.
We use modern web tooling and frameworks, such as TypeScript, React, AngularJS, PHP, Symfony, Docker, and AWS. While experience with our present tech stack is a plus, we value foundational software engineering experience and a drive to delight our customers over any individual technical skill.
What you'll do:
- Guide the creation, build-out, and adoption of our next generation frontend React architecture.
- Craft intuitive UI components with modern web technologies.
- Advocate for the health and quality of our systems.
- Deliver highly maintainable and well-tested code.
- Design scalable and generic data models that will hold up under high demand.
- Mentor and guide software engineers on design techniques and coding standards.
What you'll bring:
- Great communication skills and a willingness to pair program, swarm on critical issues, and engage with your teammates to solve challenging problems.
- Experience running and maintaining large-scale production systems.
- Managed individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables using Agile methodologies.
Our team is based out of Pittsburgh, PA but we welcome remote candidates from across the United States.
To learn more about our hiring process check out our overview here.
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. Were the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
Were called JazzHR because we feel its a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesnt fit into a box. Jazz fans dont fit in a box. Our company certainly doesnt fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.
JazzHR has offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waltham, MA. Most recently, our team was named "Company of the Year" by the Golden Bridge Awards, a Leader in G2's Fall 2019 Reports and part of the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2019 "Fast 50" List. JazzHR was also included on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the third year, chosen for TrustRadius's 2019 Top Rated Award and named a 2019 "Rising Star" by the ADP Marketplace. We're proud of our accomplishments - click here to see more!
Our team is at the center of everything we do. If you want to contribute to a growing organization, be challenged, and see the results of your efforts, apply to one of our open positions today!
JazzHR is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other status protected by the laws and regulations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR