Pieces Technologies is looking for a stunning Sr. Product Manager for our products and services. A stunning candidate ...
- Ensures product launches are successful and valuable.
- Empathetically searches far and wide for what problems are existing, why they occur, and what can be done to address them.
- Evangelizes the product vision ad nauseam and continuously refines the story with SMEs, team members, executives and stakeholders.
- Constantly prioritizes with everyone who has a stake. They fully recognize plans often diverge from reality and realigns/negotiates quickly and effectively.
Being stunning is not a state of achievement, but an evolving cycle of growth, collaboration and determination. We are looking for the talented few who wont work in any other type of environment.
Lets enumerate what this means in day to day ownership. We expect a Sr. Product manager to:
- Own the product scope and launch timeline
- Clearly articulate (with data) how a product launch addresses value, usability, feasibility, and business risks to executives. Make persuasive cases supporting the funding of product launch.
- Manage launches and customer validation of products based on objectives and key results
- Clearly articulates and documents what is delivered and how the product is used.
- Collaborates deeply with tech leads on what needs to be delivered.
- Makes incredibly difficult prioritization calls for the greater product good
- Actively listens to a wide range of sources (clients, sales, customer success, engineering team) in a methodical customer discovery process.
- Synthesize product ideas into experiments and prototypes must be validated with customers before starting delivery
- Convert validated product experiments and prototypes into actionable documentation for the product delivery team.
- Support product management peers in continually finding new methodologies, tools, and habits to approach product problem-solving
Guideline Skill Set, Experience and Achievements
In general, a strong candidate is able to demonstrate experience and achievement in may of the following areas:
- Has successfully owned and delivered 5 significant product launches, preferably in the healthcare and clinical industry.
- Proven ability of utilizing data to justify product launches. Bonus if you are influenced by the teaching of Marty Cagan.
- Fluent in several techniques & methodologies in the customer discovery process, and can guide other product managers on lessons learned.
- Knowledge of software development frameworks (e.g Agile)
- Baccalaureate degree or degree relevant to healthcare, healthcare analytics and software development. Relevant experience may be substituted.
- Experience with Community Based Organizations or demonstrated interest in social service, social work, and/or community outreach
- Practical experience in business & healthcare intelligence in a healthcare environment. Including healthcare terminologies/vocabularies
- Knowledge and/or direct experience with clinical applications such as EHR/EMR, care/case management, practice management, CPOE.
About Pieces Technologies
Healthcare is about decision-making and the best decisions are those made with complete and comprehensive data. At Pieces, we collect and deliver data from every part of the patient care journey to help healthcare providers and social service organizations keep communities flourishing.
Pieces uses the most cutting-edge technology to help vulnerable populations get the care they need. We use artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning to address clinical and social determinants of health. Our tools provide the insights needed to improve patient care beyond the hospital walls.
In plain terms, were building technology platforms to make better patient care easy. And we need a smart Sr. Product Manager to help us achieve our mission.
We offer competitive salaries as well as the following benefits:
- Shared premiums: medical, dental and vision, plus access to FSA and HSA
- 401K and life insurance
- Flexible vacation, holiday and remote work policies
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Two days of paid volunteer time per year