Warehouse Worker Job Description:
Country Pure Foods is the premier manufacturer of beverages including 100% juices, juices drink, lemonades and plant based beverages. We provide the highest quality products and are committed to customer and consumer satisfaction in every part of our business. With our continuous growth we are looking to have Warehouse Workers join our team. Warehouse worker receives, stores, and distributes raw and finished goods, materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishment. Please look at requirements before applying.
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to twelve months related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as production schedules, inventory reports ect
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, trends
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Has basic computer skills and Familiar with Microsoft suite
- Must attain within seven (7) working days of initial hire or placement and maintain a current and valid forklift and pallet jack operator's license.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Warehouse Worker Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Sign on Bonuses Available
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for Employees and Dependents
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous PTO Policy