Under the direction of the Medical Director, the Registered Nurse is responsible for medical care of clients within the Detox Treatment Program at the Four Corners Detox Recovery Center. This includes the direct provision of medical care to clients and triage/coordination for clients who must be seen by the physician. The Registered Nurse serves as a member of the program interdisciplinary team, and works collaboratively with other members to problem solve and ensure quality client care and overall program operations. The Registered Nurse works to strengthen FCDRC's integrity by ensuring the medical policies, procedures and systems are adhered to and in compliance with applicable State & Federal regulatory requirements.
Full Time, Part Time, PRN
Night Shift 7pm to 7am
Night Shift Differential
Med Techs, MA's, EMT's, Paramedics
The Registered Nurse at FCDRC has direct oversight responsibility for all medical services provided within the residential treatment program assigned. The Nurse at FDCRC must:
- Work closely with interdisciplinary staff to develop individualized client care plans. Plans are developed to maximize quality of care, staff productivity and a balanced medical practice management approach.
- Provide ongoing, documented medical direction to the Med-Tech staff through coaching, mentoring and strength-based support.
- Ensure that electronic medical records, including individual medical information and required billing documentation, are recorded and conducted in compliance with all ethical and legal standards.
- Maintain a system of staff communication that ensures access and open dialogue; provide consultation, education and training to clients and staff when requested and as needed.
- Effective oral and written communications skills with clients and staff.
- Computer experience, knowledge of or demonstrated ability to learn Access, Word, and electronic medical records (EMR-Bear).
- Ability to solve unexpected problems as they arise while considering liability, precedence, programmatic implications and other possible future impacts on the program, services or organization.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and direct medical care within the residential program assigned.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Registered Nurse License. Must be licensed at time of hire, and continue licensure throughout employment.
- One-year experience working with clients with co-occurring mental health/substance abuse problems preferred.
- In the case of a recovering person, he/she must have successfully maintained a five (5) year period of uninterrupted abstinence from alcohol and/or drugs.
- Must be computer literate in order to effectively maintain compliance with licensing and certification standards and requirements for use of computerized client assessments, data systems, etc.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid NM Driver's License. Must also have and maintain a clean driving record, as well as auto insurance.
- Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural preferred (English/Spanish).
COMPETITIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
The following benefits are offered to our employees, their spouses and dependent children:
- Accident (Part-Time Eligible)
- Critical Illness (Part-Time Eligible)
- Employer paid Disability
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Teladoc Virtual Visits (Part-Time Eligible)
In addition, the following benefits are extended to all full-time employees:
- Employer paid Disability
- Employer paid Basic Life/AD&D