Ballantine, Inc. (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Follow directions from the Production Manager regarding wax coating and painting of product.
- Prepare water based epoxy paint with a cordless drill and paint paddle.
- Prepare parts for paint in the paint booth.
- Print and label each part.
- Dip parts in hot wax pot.
- Report defective parts to the warehouse manager.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, strong work ethic, attention to quality and detail, and drive for process improvement.
- Knowledge of paint or paint equipment a plus, but not required.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, exposure to extreme temperatures, bending or stooping, regularly lifting up to 50 pounds and frequently up to 75 pounds or more.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Ability to work a flexible shift to meet business needs.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability