Ballantine, Inc. (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Provides optimum cooperation and communication to the assembly supervisor to ensure on time and accurate shipments.
- Pick orders, manually assemble orders, and package orders by following the work instructions.
- Visually inspects parts, verify the part numbers match the pick ticket. Document any discrepancies on the pick ticket and notify the assembly supervisor.
- Read and interpret prints, schematics, and work orders.
- Cross-train in other departments as needed.
- Ability to use hand power tools, operate a hoist, hydraulic press, banding machine, and forklifts.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workstation.
- Informs assembly supervisor of any non-conforming parts.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds, push / pull 100 pounds.
- Ability to stand on your feet seven + hours.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Adhere to all quality processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability