Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
Be part of a team that is committed to helping youth and families find supports, resources, and community connections. During these challenging times, our families are experience great stress. We need compassionate and caring people to make a difference with the families we serve.
What you will be doing to make a difference
The care coordination position integrates and balances wraparound practices and managed-care methodology.
Responsible for working with multiple systems of care, monitoring the delivery of services to families, case management, assessment to families and facilitating team meetings.
In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that service implementation and coordination occurs as well as the utilization management process.
Responsible for collaboration with a variety of providers and community supports.
Responsible for intake and preparation of all new families to the network.
Assist parent/caregiver with meeting the needs of the youth and meet one or more of the following purposes: Educating, Supporting, Coaching, Modeling, and Guiding
Ability to travel within designated catchment area.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
11 paid holidays
Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
Voluntary Vision Plan
Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- Bachelor's degree in Human Service field and minimum 1 year relevant experience in navigating the child/family serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems; OR
- Bachelor's degree in non Human Service field and at least 1 year relevant/life experience in navigating the child/family serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems; OR
- Associate's degree or High School Diploma and minimum of 5 years of target population experience in navigating the child/family serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems
- Must be certified in MA CANS
- Must possess a valid MA driver's license
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desired
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems, that support a talented, and diverse workforce.