Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
Bay State Community Services is looking for an individual who is grounded in peer-assisted recovery and has valuable life experiences that provides expertise to the program.
What You Will Be Doing to Make a Difference...
- Understand and fully support the Recovery Coach Model
- Attend training to become a Certified Parent Educator.
- Attend the DPH-BSAS 5-day Recovery Coach Academy and pursue CARC certification.
- Provide personal home visits to families on assigned caseload.
- Plan and conduct home visits using the Parents As Teachers (PAT) instructional curriculum based activities, methods and materials.
- Provide early detection and developmental screening services to children zero to five years of age.
- Monitor client caseload and record child's developmental progress
- Maintain accurate records of all personal home visits, contacts, screenings, resource linkages and data input of progress and required reports.
- Maintain client confidentiality and integrity in keeping with agency policies, practices, professional standards and program requirements.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- High School Diploma/GED or above required
- Lived experience in sustained recovery is required
- Lived experience in parenting is required
- Valid MA driver's license with acceptable driving record and current proof of insurance
- Acceptable CORI and SORI background record check as required by program
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.