Bay State Community Services
Description:Talk to a Recruiter Now!
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
An individual who is grounded in peer-assisted recovery and has valuable life experiences that provides expertise to the programs.
- Understand and fully support the Recovery Coach Model
- Participate in developing and implementing community activities that support and promote recovery
- Work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of program and individuals
- On-call responsibilities for local emergency rooms that CCBHC is contracted with
- Maintaining strict confidentiality
- Other duties assigned as necessary to maintain the program operations of CCBHC
- Must be flexible to support program needs.
- Lived experience with sustained recovery is required
- Strong people focus and orientation will add value to the agency and programs that the Recovery Support Center serves
- Recovery Coaches must attend the DPH-BSAS 5-day Recovery Coach Academy
- Develops trusting relationships
- Respects and advocates for all paths to recovery
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and in a face paced environment
- Valid MA driver's license with acceptable driving record and current proof of insurance
- Acceptable CORI and SORI background record check as required by program
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce.