See all jobs in Lincolnshire IL
Job Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Address: 450 Bond Street
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative (Heavy Infrastructure) to be located in our Lincolnshire, IL Facility. This role will require 75% travel.
The Heavy Infrastructure Sales Representative will be responsible for driving incremental revenue growth with existing distributors and end users, focusing on the power utility & industrial markets. The position will be required to travel to targeted end users and territories to help facilitate new product adoption/sales in that area.
1. Drive incremental sales growth with distributor and end user accounts in under served regional areas.
2. Build relationships with key decision makers, at the end user level, in order maximize product approval process and drive sales.
3. Schedule product demonstrations in front of large customer groups
4. Develop a travel schedule that maximizes incremental sales within their territory. Responsible for managing individual travel budget.
5. Track and report on status of long sales cycle product initiatives at accounts.
6. Attend key industry trade shows either individually or with a group.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Must have the ability and willingness to travel an average of 75% (3 weeks per month) throughout North America.
Must be professional, competent, and credible when visiting sales accounts. Strong team focus and ability to work with others, both internal and external to the organization. Must have a sense of urgency and be able to respond and adapt to changing market demands/business needs. Strong communications skills, verbal and written and analytical skills are required. Basic knowledge using Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Employee Fitness Center
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.