See all jobs in Mansfield TX
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools is now offering a $1.00/hr differential on 2nd shift! We are also offering a $1000.00 sign-on bonus for 2nd shift only!
The Product Branding Operator II will work under the general supervision of the Supervisor Design, Printing, and Production. This position will setup, adjust, and operate machines to apply various customer brands and graphics to products. In addition, this position will be responsible for performing visual quality inspections and completing final packaging of products
1. Operate heat presses, printers, and embroidery machines on finished product to apply various customer brands
2. Complete final packaging by applying proper labels and/or placing product into boxes.
3. Setup and adjust heat presses printers and embroidery machines.
4. Complete a visual inspection of branded items to confirm correct branding and quality.
5. Report time spent and quantity produced for each assignment by completing required paperwork.
6. May operate pallet jack to move leftover products after assignment completion from workstation to racking area.
7. Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
8. Follow Six Sigma lean manufacturing standards to keep work area clean and safe from hazards.
9. Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in product branding using heat
press, sublimation, and embroidery equipment are required. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand
Excellent communication skills and personal and professional organizational skills. Must be able to multitask,
manage shifting priorities, and work independently and with others to completion of tasks and deadlines. Ability to
demonstrate basic math skills and strong attention to detail.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with
hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.