See all jobs in Mansfield TX
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst III to be located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
The Information Security Analyst III position is responsible for developing and managing the Company's information security regarding the data, systems, networks, and/or Web functional areas. This position assists in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and controls, completes security risk analysis scenarios, and monitors software viruses.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage information security controls for all functional areas across the enterprise.
- Design, implement, and maintain the corporate risk management program.
- Participate in the analysis, remediation, and mitigation of security incidents.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and controls (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules, security breach escalation procedures, security auditing procedures and use of firewalls and encryption routines) and investigate possible security exceptions.
- Prepare status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Evaluate products and procedures to enhance security and improve end user productivity and effectiveness.
- Provide direct support to the business and IT staff for security related issues. Educate IT and the business about security policies and consults on security issues regarding user built/managed systems.
- Represent the security needs of the organization by providing security expertise and assistance in IT projects.
- Provide educational resources about security policies and consult on security issues regarding user built or managed systems.
- Serve as the main point of contact regarding security for Information Technology initiatives.
- Mentor entry level security team members by providing training and guidance as needed.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Bachelor's or Technical degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Systems Security or related field and seven (7) years of experience in Information Security are required. Prior Risk Management and/or Data Privacy experience is highly desired.
Extensive knowledge in networking, protocols, databases, systems and, web operations is required. Standard industry certification (ie. GSEC, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, or ECSA) is preferred.
Manufacturing experience is preferred. Experience with business continuity plans/disaster recovery plans, public key infrastructure, Cloud security, or iSeries technologies/systems is a plus.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to research, evaluate, and recommend software and hardware products. Ability to analyze and solve problems and work in a team environment. Must be able to multitask, manage shifting priorities, and work independently to completion of tasks and deadlines.
Must be willing and able to travel at least three (3) days per month.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.