See all jobs in Terre Haute IN
Job Location: Terre Haute, IN
Location: US-IN-Terre Haute
Type: Full Time
Immediate position available! Competitive pay with good benefits, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution Company is now hiring a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Manager in Terre Haute, IN. As an HSE Manager, you will be responsible for all activities related to occupational safety and health in the facility and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements and laws to prevent hazards and injuries. Additionally, as an HSE Manager, you will manage and develop safety programs to educate Supervisors and Managers to avoid hazards, risks, and injuries.
- Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures and a schedule of routine inspections.
- Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
- Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
- Draft inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
- Investigate accidents that occur onsite and identify possible causes of the accident.
- Maintain documentation of the company's safety procedures, accidents, and related events.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety, and Health, or related field required.
- Five years of related experience preferred in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Training or experience with root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to stand for long periods and move about within the plant at various levels/heights.
- This position will support multiple shifts and must be able to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment at varying temperatures.
Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company's family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command Packaging, Polar Plastics and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much post-consumer resin as possible in all products manufactured.
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.
#HealthSafety #Manager #Health #Safety #HRIS #Recruiting #Environment #Collaboration #Communication #manufacturing #plastics