Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to THIS EMAIL . Click here to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here to navigate Radius Health's Pay Transparency Policy.
Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Job ID: 2021-2181
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Financial Plan & Analysis
The role is responsible for the consolidated financial planning and analysis activities of the company including preparation of consolidated Senior Management and Board of Directors reporting. The successful individual will work closely with business segment financial leadership to coordinate financial budgets and forecasts in addition to providing financial support to general and administrative groups.
- Develop and manage the budget and forecast consolidation process to provide income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Implement and maintain a business intelligence/reporting tool to support the business
- Coordinate with financial managers to develop a consolidated understanding of significant assumptions, risks, and opportunities in the P&L model. Consolidate variance analysis from the business segment financial leadership.
- Coordinate with investor relations and the Capital Strategies and Transactions group related to external financial guidance.
- Optimize the use of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management processes
- Provide financial support for general and administrative departments including human resources, legal, finance, information technology, and executive groups.
- Assist in the creation of board materials, press releases and investor presentations
- Bachelors degree is required, Finance or Accounting
- Experience in a consolidated financial planning and analysis role
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle Enterprise Performance Management/Fusion a plus) and related technologies
- 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical or Biotech industry a plus
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced matrixed environment.
- This is an individual contributor role and will not manage a team, however, must demonstrate ability to collaborate and work within a team.
- Possess critical business thinking skills and be comfortable with processes, analytics, desktop tools, software solutions, matrix management and budget management