See all jobs in Shaftsbury VT
Job Location: Shaftsbury, VT
Location: Shaftsbury, VT
Salary Interval: Full Time
Date Posted: 04/29/21
Peckham Industries delivers the highest quality materials and custom solutions to thousands of road construction and road maintenance customers throughout New York and New England. We have several Hot Mix Asphalt and Concrete Plants, Quarries and Terminals, as well as, a paving and reclamation division all located throughout the NY and New England area.
Thank you for your Interest in Peckham Industries. Please complete the application in its entirety and if you have a resume and/or cover letter, please upload a copy before submitting.
- Move & load aggregates and other materials and maintain property.
- Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in acceptable condition, and consistently clean.
- Employee must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Manage various products and merchandise responsibly while in the act of loading, unloading, or transporting items, ensuring that cargo is properly secured to avoid damage.
- Operate heavy equipment such as Loader, Excavator, Dump Truck, Fork Lift and other vehicles in a safe and responsible manner, as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensivelisting of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for thisjob. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Experience being a Loader Operator.
- Valid Driver's License required. CDL license preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Peckham Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Peckham, please contact THIS EMAIL .