medi USA is looking for a motivated and personable Territory Business Manager who is interested in expanding their business-to-business sales experience into a new field. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will sell our line of medical devices to a wide variety of clients, including physicians and other medical professionals.
The Territory Business Manager position will involve:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Developing existing accounts through education programs and line extensions
- Providing expert product information to clients to influence their purchasing habits
- Documenting and recording sales data
As a Territory Business Manager you will sell our medical compression, foot orthotic, orthopedic and compression sportswear line (CEP) to new and existing customers. You will also train and educate physicians, therapists and other medical professionals on the benefits of our line of medical products.
Your specific duties as an Outside Sales Representative will include:
- Building relationships with customers and medical professionals
- Meeting all sales goals
- Gaining and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our medical product line
- Consulting with customers, ascertaining their needs and answering their questions
As a Territory Business Manager, you must be a motivated self-starter who wants to improve your career immediately. A proven track record as business-to-business sales closer is vital to your role as a Sales Representative. No previous pharmaceutical or medical sales experience is required, but a sales background with such products as copiers, uniforms, payroll services and other B2B sales is helpful.
- Bachelors degree
- 2 years of successful & documentable outside sales
- Valid drivers license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Willing to perform overnight travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Education or working knowledge of anatomy, physiology or athletic training is a plus
As a Territory Business Manager, you will receive comprehensive training to familiarize you with our medical product lines and with our sales system. You will have ample opportunities for career growth and advancement beyond the Outside Sales Representative role. We appreciate your hard work and dedication as an Outside Sales Representative and will reward you with a compensation package that includes base salary plus uncapped commissions as well as a benefits package.
Your benefits as a Territory Business Manager will include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage beginning on day 1 of employment includes low pretax contribution level for premium health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401(k) w/ company match you are 100% vested once you participate
- Uncapped Commissions and Bonus opportunities
- 10 vacation & 6 personal days off (prorated in 1st year), plus holidays - vacation time increases after 5 & 10 years of employment with us
- Car allowance - includes reimbursement for gas and oil
- Paid travel and business expense
The company offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, vacation, personal, and holidays and more! Resumes submitted without salary requirements will NOT be accepted.
medi USA, LP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and veterans