See all jobs in Cincinnati OH
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Appliance Repair Technician Omnia360 Facility Solutions is a full-service provider of customized and cost-efficient integrated facility solutions for corporate office, health care, education, and industrial-focused organizations. Our mission is to maximize the client's productivity and profitability through a unique blend of site-based service and customized solutions. Our integrated facility solutions include site based, mobile, bundled services, project management, and managed services/vendor platforms. Join Us!Great people make great teams. We're always looking to add to our outstanding workforce. A Tradition that you can trustAt Omnia360, facility management is in our DNA. Founding family members, Mike and Dan Viox, and Steve Aker have spent their combined 120-year careers working in every facet of construction and facilities maintenance. As a full-service provider of customized and integrated solutions, we work closely with our clients, carefully managing their facilities, so they don't have to. We are looking for an entry level Appliance Repair Technician who is self -motivated, performance, and results-driven who will work to ensure the timely completion of repair related actions and projects.
Responsibilities:In a typical week, you may:
- Ensure that service delivery to the client is timely and of the highest quality.
- Perform daily maintenance, calibration, installation, and repairs to the laboratory:
- Clothes washers and dryers.
- Mini Washers
- Disassemble/Reassemble appliances to diagnose and repair units.
- Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning.
- Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
- Confer with customers or refer to work orders to establish the nature of appliance malfunctions.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed on appliances.
- Refer to schematic drawings, product manuals, and troubleshooting guides to diagnose and repair problems.
- Level machines or equipment.
- Connect hoses to equipment or piping.
- Position equipment using hand tools/power tools
- And more
- Possess excellent Customer Service attitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years related appliance repair experience
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform or assist in accurate repairs of clothes washers/dryers and dishwashers.
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Basic computer knowledge
- Familiarity with CMMS software a plus
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes
- Must complete a satisfactory background and drug screen
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- A generous paid vacation that begins to accrue on your first day
- Nine paid holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Competitive salary
To Apply: Please visit our Career Portal at https://www.omnia360fs.com/join-us/ to view and apply for any open positions. Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Omnia360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * APPLIANCE MAINTENANCEAppliances Manufacturers: Samsung, GE, Whitehouse, LG, Kenmore and more