COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS
Do you want to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment where your accomplishments are celebrated and rewarded? Konnect General Stores is looking for talented, innovative, customer driven, and entrepreneurial people like you to help us transform the industry. We focus on providing outstanding customer service in clean, modern, convenience stores, gas stations, and truck stops across the United States. With State of the Art facilities, advanced technology, and a team of cheerful, professional individuals, our stores are the perfect stop to redefine convenience and customer experience for all of your essentials and household staples and more.
We are currently looking for a Cashier/Sales Associate to join our amazing team. Konnect General Stores will provide you with lifelong skills and knowledge to grow, so your job search ends here.
Sales associates are responsible for quickly and accurately ringing up customers while creating a unique customer experience that will leave a positive, lasting impression. Store Cashiers are responsible for maintaining the store appearance, keeping the floors, counters, and outside area tidy, and reporting any broken, damaged, or poorly functioning equipment to management.
Your commitment to being your best each day is compensated with a highly competitive hourly wage that rewards your efforts, and benefits to ensure your well-being (benefit options apply to full-time employees).
- Properly cash out customers with a smile while engaging them in their store experience.
- Maintain the store's appearance inside and outside.
- Keep all countertops well organized and wiped down.
- Maintain the restrooms, ensuring that toiletries are stocked and restrooms are clean to company standards.
- Follow company customer service and experience guidelines.
- Follow all company policies and established procedures in the store operations.
- Operate the point of sale according to corporate guidelines; maintain proper cash levels
- Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations.
- Implement monthly promotions, ensure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time, and follow implemented plan-o-grams
- Immediately report any poorly functioning or faulty equipment to management.
- Perform other duties as requested by the management team.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Most stores are open seven days a week and 24 hours per day. The Store Cashiers are scheduled to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays, as required to ensure the store is adequately staffed. Must be available to work as needed and/or on short notice.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation to/from the store.
- Authorized to work in the USA
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recommended.
- Some retail experience recommended.
Cash handling experience preferred