Lube Technician Kearny Mesa Hyundai
We are looking to hire an experienced Lube Technician with general knowledge and understanding of how cars operate as well as their maintenance.
- Making sure moving parts of the vehicle are lubricated if needed.
- Injecting grease into units, such as springs, universal joints and steering knuckles, using hand-or compressed air-powered grease gun.
- Inspecting fluid level of steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmission differentials, and rear axle housings and shackles.
- Checking air pressure of tires, adding water to the radiator, testing the battery, replacing oil and air filters, inspection and or replacement of cabin filter and wipers.
- Draining oil and refilling crankcase with the correct amount of new lubricant.
- Working alongside a skilled technician to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance repairs.
- Perform brake, tire, and vehicle inspections and complete a Vehicle Inspection Report with accurate information supplied to the customer.
- Lubrication Technicians should possess mechanical aptitude and knowledge of how automobiles work.
- Previous experience working on motor vehicles in is preferred but not required.
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record is needed for this position.
- Most employers prefer and/or suggest the completion of National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) a certified technical training program in automotive technology at a high school or at a community college as the best preparation for entry-level positions.
Kearny Mesa Hyundai offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, advancement opportunities and much more.
Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug-free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.